- Introduction and scope
- The aforementioned regulations seek to protect your rights as a data subject, and cover the safeguarding of personal data, protecting the user against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted transfer of personal data within the EU.
- Please be aware; GDPR does not apply to information already accessible in the public domain, for example, Companies House data, or domain registration information.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, FureinSmile is the “data controller”. This means that FureinSmile determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- Personal information we collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including (but not limited to) information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including but not limited to credit card numbers or other relevant payment details) email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- How do we use your personal information? We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, inter alia, we use this Order Information to: communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns; to assist us with retargeting).
- Sharing your personal Information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Behavioural advertising
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads ; Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous ; Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
- Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- Your rights as a data subject: At any point that we are in possession of, or are processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights as dictated by EU laws and regulations:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Transparency of data held: We are legally obligated to provide the data we have collected concerning YOU at any time. You may request the following information:
- Information concerning how we collected the data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, if applicable.
- The purpose of the processing your information, in addition to the legal basis for processing.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
- To access what Personal data is held, identification will be required for verification. This may be a copy of your current driving licence, your passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If we are dissatisfied with the materials provided, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
- Consent and withdrawal of consent
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing us below as detailed in this document.
- Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records for as long as is necessary unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
- Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected]. Alternatively, please send us a letter addressed to HQ Corporation Limited, 34a Watling Street, Radlett, England, WD7 7NN
- Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform “SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with office at Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text “HELP” to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
15. Policy Updates
The latest version of this document is dated 13 August 2021.
END OF DOCUMENT